How to Use Doc Bailey’s Leather Black:
- Apply a small amount of Doc Bailey’s Leather Black to a clean, dry sponge and wipe evenly over the surface.
- Rinse sponge after use.
- Allow to cure for 12 hours before exposing to moisture.
- Buff for higher shine, if desired.
- DO NOT USE on buckskin or suede.
- Product will darken all leather, so always test in a discrete area.
- Reapply every six months or as needed.
- To remove Leather Black from unwanted areas or to correct mistakes, use baby oil to remove it.
Excellent for all smooth black leather, vinyl, rubber, plastic, and canvas surfaces.